The standard Box Blade is a crucial tool to working gravel, topsoil, mulch, manure, and more. Available in three lengths with a Heavy-duty steel rear-mount box blades help retain the product that is being worked. These high quality rear implements come equipped with a fixed front and rear replaceable/reversible steel cutting edges. They all have adjustable ripper shanks, and Standard units work efficiently up to 25-50 HP (depending on box blade size). We carry Box Blades from three manufacturers –Tarter, Golden Valley, and Kioti.
- 5’ Tarter/ Golden Valley Box Blades
• Height: 33” Width: 62” Length: 31” Weight: 395 lbs
• Our price: $1050
- 6’ Tarter/ Golden Valley Box Blades
• Height: 33” Width: 74” Length: 31” Weight: 445 lbs
• Our price: $1200
- 5’ Kioti Standard Box Blade (BB2060)
• Number of Cutting Edges: 2 Width: 60” Size (cubic ft.): 11.5 Weight: 514 lbs
• Our Price: $1200
- 6’ Kioti Standard Box Blade (BB2072)
• Number of Cutting Edges: 2 Width: 72” Size (cubic ft.): 13.8 Weight: 551 lbs
• Our Price: $1300
Hitchin' Post specializes in superior products at affordable prices. We service what we sell. We have financing options and have helpful, knowledgeable staff that can assist you with all of your needs. Give us a call and let us know how we can help with this purchase. Thanks for reading our ad!